Teen Specific Services
- Intensive Outpatient Substance Use Treatment
- Outpatient Substance Use Treatment
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
Family Specific Services
- Individualized Family Therapy
- Multi-Family Group Therapy
- Recovery Support Parenting Skills Training (Interested Parents can expect to learn how to better support their child's recovery process and improve their ability to discuss challenging topics related to substance use with their child)
- Certified Addiction Counselor (CAC) Supervision : Individual/Group Supervision ($65/hr)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) Supervision : Individual/Group Supervision ($65/hr)
- Substance Use Treatment Consultation
What insurance companies do we work with?
We know that insurance and finances can be a major stress to getting the help you or a loved one needs. We have an expert team in navigating the challenging and at times frustrating road of insurance and billing. Our goal is to make this unfortunate stress as little of a barrier as possible and we do this by working with you and your insurance company collaboratively throughout the treatment process.
We currently accept all private insurance. We are an out-of-network provider for private insurance companies at this time.
We are in the application process of accepting Medicaid, but do not at this time.
Contact our team today to speak with a specialist or discuss financial barriers to treatment. Our team is skilled and passionate about finding every teen and family the services they need at a price they can afford.
For more information fill out the form below and a member of our team will contact you ASAP or